Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday Update

I am still very busy with moving so no Tawhid post today; look for a short version tomorrow to make it's way up onto the blog in the late afternoon. With Budget calling me and telling me I might not have a truck - a truck I reserved in May - tomorrow morning, my world may be a bit hectic the next couple of days. I take possession of the townhome on the 1st at 3:15pm. Thursday's edition of Tawhid should be up at some point but I don't know when right now.

Take it easy my fellow sprinters.

1 comment:

Escape Pirate said...

Hope the loading of your belongings went well today. I can't wait to help unload the stuff into your new place tomorrow.

I'm glad that your truck thing worked itself out. Having people promise you one thing and then say "whoops, sorry" is a real kick in the pants. Doesn't help the stress of moving at all, I imagine.