Saturday, July 28, 2007

Project Delay and Weekend Plans

I can already tell that I won't have enough time in the next few days to properly start my "A Letter to..." series. Moving is going to take up too much time. I will delay it by a week and try to keep up with the Tawhid series on Monday and Thursday.

Given the new anti-terror bill, the results of the pending Asian Cup final match, and the Bush Administration's proposed arms deal with Saudi Arabia there should be plenty to talk about in the interim.

I am off to Boone to see my grandfather as he is not recovering from his heart surgery very well. Then I am back in CR Sunday afternoon to welcome Ms. Lowe back to the United States from Tanzania. Sunday evening I'm watching 300 with Reis before he heads of to law school in Kansas. If I am not doing one of the aforementioned activities, I will be packing and cleaning.

3 comments:

Escape Pirate said...

I'm finally back. Sounds like you will have a pretty busy weekend.

How are you going to watch 300 Sunday? It doesn't come out until Tuesday. Are you being bad?!

Did you know I got my first heckler on the blog while I was gone riding? Apparently I'm a geek and piss.

Midnight Sprinter said...

I just saw your pirate-looking heckler. He can't give you too much gruff for liking comic books given his interests include comic books, Dr. Who, and life on mars.

I wonder why he looked up and felt the need to comment on your "geek piss". I don't think he was calling you piss, just your work was "geek piss".

As for 300, I have a connection from Mr. Movies. My friend Aaron works there and were going to screen it before it hits the shelves on Tuesday.

Escape Pirate said...

Yeah, I understood what he was saying - just giving me a hard time for my fan-boy gushing.

He was a pirate wannabe, though...

Movie connections: nice!