Thursday, June 14, 2007

G-Men Take On Zombie Hordes

The BBC News site has an article with a hilarious title "FBI tries to fight zombie hordes".


The FBI has found networks of zombie[s]... being used to ...steal...and attack
The agency said the zombies... were "a growing threat to national security".
The FBI has been trying to tackle networks of zombies for some time as part of an initiative it has dubbed Operation Bot Roast.


Unfortunately, it's not nearly as exciting as the X-Filesesque title and my creative editting suggests. It has to deal with cyber-crime. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to mention the clever title.

3 comments:

Escape Pirate said...

You mean there's zombies on my computer?! Holy head-shots, Batman!

And here I thought they had finally made computers safe. I guess it's back to the notebooks for me.

Midnight Sprinter said...

I'm sure you're zombie-free. Notebooks are used in classrooms, which create zombies of a whole different kind. You can't escape them, really. This is the zombies' world. That's why Marvel has so many comics about them these days...the zombie lobbyists finally got through the corporate glass ceiling.

Escape Pirate said...

Speaking of a world of zombies...be on the look out for a new zombie movie called Fido. It actually looks really good. It's a funny zombie movie.