Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Russian Ninjas

It seems the Russians are launching a ninja attack on northern Italian farmers. (BBC article)

I was reminded of Kill Bill Vol.1 when reading about the old man that warded off the powerful Russian ninja. The difference being two-fold: 1) This ninja isn't Uma Thurman, and 2) The old man didn't land his shot square in the chest of his would-be assailant. Minor details really.

I was reminded of a funny cartoon I saw online about 5 years ago that detailed how to survive a ninja attack. Unfortunately for everyone I can't find the cartoon, and thus cannot enlighten everyone on how to survive a deadly ninja attack. However I did find these amusing videos and sites:

1. How to Survive a Ninja Attack
2. Howto: survive a ninja attack
3. Ask a Ninja Question 16 "How to Kill a Ninja"

Hopefully you can find a nugget in there to help you sleep easier tonight, knowing that if the Russian ninjas come you'll be better prepared.

3 comments:

Escape Pirate said...

Ninja posts!! Now this is a blog that I MUST READ!

Why didn't I think of ninjas? Do you have to just kill me in everything you do?

Midnight Sprinter said...

Perhaps your biking ways have lead you astray from the world of martial arts?

More importantly, why didn' the US think of ninjas? The Russians are beating us to everything... space, space tourism, post modern ninja squads...

Escape Pirate said...

I found myself thinking about this post when I was reading one of my comics today, The New Avengers, which was just full of ninjas. There were so many ninjas that Spiderman was forced to make ninja jokes throughout the comic. Ah, ninjas.